|RSI Inc. :
Recruitment Solutions Integrators / Intégrateurs de Solutions de Recrutement
We believe that beyond all legal requirements, observing the strictest principles of ethics is among other things, fundamental to the success of our business. We therefore regularly review all of our business practices to ensure that we are complying with this key guideline. Protecting your privacy by keeping your personal information confidential is one of the primary components of this policy.
RSI. Inc. has reviewed its systems and procedures to ensure full compliance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act ("PIPEDA") which became effective January 1, 2004.
The official text of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) can be viewed by following this link:
The following is a summary of what applies in our relationships with our clients:
We collect the following personal information, when and only if it is provided to us on a voluntary basis by the individual to whom it pertains:
· Personal information included in resumes, cover letters and other related material
· Personal information required to deliver services specifically ordered by the individuals concerned
This information is then:
· Recorded in a secure database accessible only by our personnel, who operate under non disclosure obligations, or is permanently and securely deleted
· Utilized only to inform the individuals concerned of job opportunities, or to contact them for mutually beneficial networking purposes
· Forwarded to specifically designated outside parties such as employers or their agents when and only if we are explicitly authorized to do so by the individuals concerned
· Forwarded to specifically designated outside parties when it is required to meet legal and regulatory requirements, for example to comply with a court order
Unless it is permanently and securely deleted, the information collected is recorded and held in our files (the longest of the 3 applies):
· As long as required by law, to meet legal and regulatory requirements
· For the duration required to completely deliver the service ordered by our clients
· Until our clients inform us that they wish to remove permanently their information from our records
Other than our personnel, who operate under non disclosure obligations, access to personal information to check or update its accuracy is encouraged under the following terms:
· A written request sent to our privacy officer is received by our company
· Reasonable proof of identity is provided
· In case of dispute, the information would simply be permanently and securely deleted.
Please note that RSI. Inc. will not update personal information, nor verify its accuracy without the consent of the individuals to whom it pertains, and that it may permanently and securely delete files including personal information without prior notification.
Our best efforts are made to prevent access to confidential personal information by parties other than our personnel, and we are committed to pursue whenever possible continuous improvement in this matter. However, we feel it is our duty to draw your attention on the following items that are totally beyond our control, and for which we cannot be held responsible or liable:
· In spite of our diligence to restrict access to the information recorded in our systems, we recognize and inform or remind you that no system can ever be totally secure.
· Information submitted to us is frequently transmitted through the internet, which is not secure, so it can be altered, deleted or intercepted before it even reaches us.
· We may receive personal information about you without our knowledge or even yours. For example, your browser automatically transmits the type of computer and operating system that you are using. New technology features may increase the level of information that is automatically transmitted without authorization from the user.
· Once we transmit information to outside parties, such as employers or their agents, we obviously cannot control and be held responsible for their usage of the information.
· Our website may contain links to other websites, provided only for your information. We do not endorse their privacy practices. Please take all precautions when visiting those websites, over which we have absolutely no control.
We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when dealing with us, bearing in mind the possible consequences of accidental disclosure. If you consider the risk as being unacceptable, please contact us before transmitting any personal information.
Comments, questions or complaints regarding privacy within RSI. Inc. should to be sent to the Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@RSIrecruitment.com marked “personal and confidential”.
©RSI inc. All rights reserved. Tous droits réservés.